So what are you doing that helps you feel connected to your gang, your tribe or your community?
Here are a few activities you could do to boost your connections:
- Show up at meetings
- Follow and contribute to your Facebook group
- Read the messages on a relevant specialist list-serv – you can often join in with a range of topics from practical tip requests to the most profound philosophical questions
- Attend - and lead sessions at – your annual specialist conference
- Tell other people about your interests, knowing there’s a whole bunch of people who’ll also be fascinated, know the research and be involved in case examples
- Write blogs and publish them - yes, share your passion in public