Career Coaching with a Solutions Focus
Face to face
This 2-day online career coaching course teaches you how to apply the Solutions Focus approach to career development conversations.
Whether you are a career coach who is intrigued by the Solutions Focus approach or an SF coach who wants to add careers to your offering – you will build your confidence to work in this unique context.
That includes how to make progress with stuck or indecisive clients; skills to turn conversations into the healthier topics of aspirations, abilities and actions.
- A set of solutions-focused coaching tools tailored to apply to career conversations
- Direct tactics and effective questions to get clients on track for their career progression
- Case examples of how these methods have been applied in leading organisations across the world
- A reality check, guaranteed development and a confidence boost – wherever you have started from, you will have taken your coaching skills to the next level
- How to react when clients say, ‘Tell me what to do with my life?’
- Giving out loads of information or encouraging people to research for themselves
- Do we have to use lots of careers tools and questionnaires?
- How to manage the tensions between building client confidence and increasing their knowledge?
Solution Focused & Positive Psychology Coach & Trainer
Sign up to our newsletter
The Solutions Focus