Manager as Coach
Leadership + Management
Face to face
Executives and managers too often fail to get the best from their staff. They lack spare time and seek fast, effective and guaranteed results. They are astute enough to appreciate that coaching may be the answer.
Our Manager as Coach programme ranges from a two-day skills workshop to a more comprehensive culture change series, which can be supported by coaching and action learning sets.
“I thoroughly recommend this course to all senior managers who are trying to bring out the best in their colleagues, in order to realise the full potential of the organisation that they lead and manage.”
Cathy Walsh – Vice Principal, Curriculum and Learner Experience, The College of North East London
From attending you will:
- Learn to use an effective and adaptable coaching model that can be used both explicitly and implicitly to enhance performance
- Take away instantly usable solutions-focused conversational tools to use in a wide variety of managerial situations
- Be ready to share know-how and get the message across in a way that is heard and acted on
- Further develop coaching and communication skills including those of listening and asking powerful questions
- Develop ways to build renewed motivation and key actions through feedback and other techniques
We also offer coach development for organisations’ internal coaches. These incorporate skills development workshops, one-to-one coaching and supervision.
Sign up to our newsletter
The Solutions Focus